Festool tools have a standard 12 month manufacturer warranty which is independent from any other agreements. This 1-year warranty can be extended by an additional 2 years to a total warranty period of 3 years if the warranty registration form is completed within 30 days of the date of purchase either online or sent to Hindin Marquip to complete.
All FESTOOL products that can be registered for the extended warranty are clearly marked with the SERIVCE All-Inclusive identification card contained inside the Systainer or carton.
Simply complete the warranty registration form online by following the link: register now
OR, complete the warranty form which can be found inside the Systainer or carton.
Either send it by post to:
Hindin Marquip Ltd
PO BOX 5360
Or, email the completed warranty form to: email@example.com.
After the successful registration of your tool you will receive a 1+2 warranty confirmation letter which can be shown to your FESTOOL Service Agent in case of repair.
What our warranty gives you
1. Except where specifically stated, the following information applies equally to the one-year warranty and to the extended warranty.
2. Hindin Marquip Ltd warrants that all machines purchased in New Zealand directly from our authorized New Zealand dealers are free of material and manufacturing faults.
3. We will (as appropriate) repair or freely replace faulty parts (including battery packs) caused by material or manufacturing faults.
4. The periods within which a material or manufacturing fault defect must appear in order for you to be entitled to claim the warranty are one year from the date of purchase in the case of the one-year warranty, and three years from the date of purchase in the case of the extended warranty. Any claim must be received within the warranty period to be valid.
5. Warranty Claim
Any claim for warranty must be accompanied with a written description of the nature of the fault together with the tool, freight prepaid, intact and in original condition; proof of purchase and warranty confirmation documents (when claiming under the extended warranty).
6. The provision of warranty services neither extends the warranty period nor renews the warranty period.
7. Warranty applies only to original purchaser.
The warranty does not cover
1. Damage of wear parts (in particular carbon brushes, ball bearings, rubber sleeves, battery packs, sealing rings and switches) as a result of natural wear from normal use of the machine.
2. Damage of consumable materials and accessories, in particular sanding pads, cutting accessories, abrasive sheets, plug-it cables, saw blades, router bits, stirring rods, cutting blades, cutting accessories and drill bits.
3. Use of the machine outside the scope of the operating manual or other documents accompanying individual machines in particular relating to the connection, installation, commissioning, operation, use and maintenance.
4. Improper use of machines and external damage (in particular as a result of falls or impact)
5. Machine defects as a result of the use of non-original accessories or spare parts.
6. Continuous work in industrial applications resulting in extensive wear, or persistent use in applications that place an above-average load on the machine.
7. Angle grinders of the AGP product range, H class dust extractors.
Hindin Marquip Ltd specialises in tools and machinery for automotive, engineering and rural enterprises. Our goal is to provide quality products at competitive prices and to back that up with an excellent aftersales service. We still assemble compressors and other equipment in particular in the category of heavy duty industrial.